Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy New Year!

I've been neglecting this blog and I apologize. My open house in December was a big hit. Most of the items I had displayed sold out and I received many more custom orders. The coffee cozies were a surprise hit, with many requesting them in time for Christmas gifts. Other popular items were the potholders and towels. I was exhausted sewing so many items within a few days.
My friend Debbie returned from Hawaii with great new fabric for me. I can't wait to make things with them. I started making iphone/cell phone/camera cases. The first one I made was for my husband who needed one right away. I made one that he can wear around his belt. I also made one for myself with the last pieces of my remaining black paper crane fabric. I showed several people the phone cases and they thought they were cool. Now, I just need to find time to make some more and post them for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment